Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Music Venue
1105 Lincoln Ave
Utica, NY 13502
- The staff is amazing
- Great place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- The White Chocolate Mocha is the best drink ever! You will love it!
- Check out their entertainment as well as their food: open mic night, musicians and the Utica Firefly Storytelling Series.
- Great place to get coffee drinks.
- The Batman sandwich will change your life.
- my favorite place to get a mastershake and just chill
- On Sunday nights, stay until the end to watch Rainbow Young perform. He's like Liberace mixed with The Ultimate Warrior on The Muppet Show.
- 3 Words. Hot Apple Infusion.
- Great find. Traveling through and took the advice of others on Foursquare. Good veggie burger and tabouli.
- Order a "Hot Sandwich" ala Ramon. It Rocks!
- Exceptional coffee and food, exceptional personality.
- The egg salad was delicious, add green olives & any other toppings you wish to make it amazing! The spinach & garlic soup was so good, I wished it didn't end. We are from Buffalo and we WILL be back!
- try the soups
- Everything is amazing. And great live music too!
- Heard that Dave Wheeler is very funny :P
- Try the "UPS (Utica Poets Sandwich)": Chicken Salad on Rye, Grilled, with cheddar, mixed greens, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, zucchini; top off with Honey mustard.
- Call your order in ahead of time - it's ready for you upon arrival, great for those on a time crunch because the Tram gets BUSY! Delicious hummous, great soups and sandwich combos, great atmosphere.
- Vegan baked goods= amazing!
- Love this place! Local music, poets, and all kinds of different people come out. Coffee is great as well. Best place to go to hang out!