- We had a great server who made awesome suggestions - unagi balls, mochi spam, poke, grilled octopus, and creme brle were all delicious! Authentic Hawaiian flavors. Will definitely be back.
- Tuna pok nachos $14 and lobster and scallops $42.
- Presentation is good, most of the food is not bad but not worth it if its not getting expensed. The drinks are decent
- Shaved ice
- Great happy hour
- Mina level Hawaiian experience. Start with the Can Can and end with the Porchetta. Boom!
- Hawaiian Michael Mina
- The house made S.P.A.M. misubi was worth trying. Overall, though, the prices were quite high for food that mostly just hit a single note.
- Great spot with fab service! Definitely can feel like you're walking into a Salesforce ad (it's literally in the lobby), but the cocktails were great. We thought our apps we're better than our mains!
- Porchetta lau lau is great
- Great cocktails
- A much-needed spot in this neighborhood, and promising execution from the Mina folks. Just hope its able to draw a crowd beyond Salesforce employees.
- Save room for strawberry shave ice. Also, it's in the East annex, not the main tower.
- This place is pretty weird.m- kind of like a half baked Rainforest Cafe. The servers seem nice enough, but they all seem like they havent served before this job.
- Food was good, but nothing stands out that would convince me to return. Overpriced, caters to the expensed tab, and atmosphere is chaotic with slow service.