Rock Club, Bar
- Stay connected to Tractor Tavern with their snazzy iPhone app, available in the App Store! TW 's Tractor Tavern
- Saw Poor Man's Whiskey and New Monsoon here (awesome bands BTW). Great venue, great crowd, great location.
- They have nice live shows however their sound system is not perfect. Good selection of beers. A must check for a night out in the Ballard area.
- Alice Smith is AMAZING
- Be sure to check out Zach Deputy when he comes around!!
- The quintessential Ballard live music venue. Top 3 in the city. Most shows are 21+.
- Lots of cider options
- Really improved the beer selection over the years, a number of good options to go along with a great show.
- If you are into Banjos this is probably the place to go in Seattle.
- Pretty straight forward simple place to see a show with the obligatory grimy bathrooms
- Neat place but I think they oversold you couldn't move. Also sound was awful. Screechy.
- Alt-country tunes and Rainier tallboys rule at this storied music hall on bustling Ballard Avenue.
- Lovely venue with great drafts!
- Fabulous music, often standing room only
- Elysian IPA
- Fantastic sound system makes the singers bright and powerful.
- They have shinerbock!
- Lots of great places to eat nearby, make it a night out.
- Beer swap send off!