1556 Ralph Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11236
- very cool place to hang out
- The tracks pasta
- Cute servers and good music on Thursdays & Fridays, also there's no cover. The Long Islands are strong, depends on who's making them though..
- Empty..no crowd.
- Worst fuckin bar service.
- It was fun! Will be coming
- what is a good day to go the tracks?
- We went to a previous party that got shut down by the cops.We ended up here at tracks and had an awesome time!!! Music was perfect!!! The girl serving us wasn't very nice tho. Still had a great time.
- I've enjoyed every time I've been
- Idk wat it is but the bartenders were horribke tonight. Never go in a Tuesday
- Dj was on point. Straight carribean music with a little african misic thrown in
- cool spot but need more dancing room
- Nice setup in the venue. Buy one get one drink special Wednesday night is cool if you like drinks with cheap liquor. Nice neighborhood spot nevertheless.
- Hookah is poppin' in this spot!!!
- Packed our like it was a Saturday night!
- Loving the drinks and the music
- Waitress was a beaut. Service was excellent... Hangover part 3 1/2 ..... Lol
- Is this a good club spot for younger folks?