Bar, Breakfast, Pizza
- Try the Mets roll ;-)
- Brunch is awesome. Unlimited food, mimosas and bellinis!
- Their sunday brunch is a must-do! I've had great experiences at Tosca and recommend to anyone going to the Throggs Neck area of the Bronx!
- Tuesday's you get a lobster dinner for $12.95 from 6-10pm. The food and service is excellent
- Walk into this spot u forget ur in the Bronx. This place is whatever u want it to be, a lounge, restaurant, bar and brunch is on another level.. Right before the throggsneck bridge a must do
- All you can eat ribs Tuesday
- Sunday Brunch here is fantastic. Great food, great price, and unlimited champagne!
- The food and service. One of the best sangria's I ever tasted
- It would be nice, exceptional even for the waitresses to wait on all guests with equal respect and courtesy-in other words keep 'em coming for all of us-not just your "homies."
- Good service, yummy drinks and tasty food! Recommended for all events.
- We arrived at 3:08 for brunch - missed brunch by the time we were seated. We stayed anyway to endure to loudest, most ratchet group of folks ever. Mgmt didn't ask them to quiet down. Not returning.
- Great brunch. Delicious french Toast and lots of drinks! I can't wait to go back
- Nice place,very trendy.good food,drinks.specials different days of the week.sat,sun brunch.lounge area,dinning area,bar area all very well set up.
- Try the cheesecake!
- Love the Sunday Brunch....the Mets Sushi roll is a must have!
- Belly dancers on Mondays! Also great fresh sushi!
- Chicken parm
- Brunch waooo!
- The pizza is great here, I love the complementary bread and dipping oil. They also have a bomb ass bourbon selection and a full bar.
- Everything! Bottomless brunch, great food and service!