Tony & Tina's Pizza
2483 Arthur Ave (189th)
Bronx, NY 10458
- Get the spinach or pumpkin burek - the BEST and yes, Joshua is right, heat in the oven, NO micro!
- Ask them to heat up the bureks in the oven instead of the microwave.
- BuffaloChicken slice is goooodd!
- Great pizza in the heart of the Bronx's Little Italy
- Every day they ship in a small man who makes Burek by hand. Get any variety available. Awesome stuff. Also have real good rice pudding.
- Skip the pizza. The real strength lies in its Albanian food, including a homemade yogurt that's as good as any in the city. The enormous round filo pies called bureks are also admirable.
- We didn't love the pizza but the Ricotta Burek was outstanding! The Spinach Burek is a close runner-up!
- Thought they prematurely pulled the pie from the oven, but we were oh so wrong. Great pizza. Burek me Spinaq is delicious as well.
- Slices are Huge and staff are super Friendly
- The best burek on Arthur Ave.
- The best cheese burek in the city
- They make delicious byrek and baklava!!
- Pass on the pizza and try Albanian burek, especially the pumpkin burek. "Tony & Tinas pumpkin burek has an unusual, spiraled shape and does not need the customary yogurt on the side for dipping."
- Bureks are so good! I agree have them heated up in the oven!
- get the BIG slice