Tony Seville's Pirates Alley Cafe & Old Absinthe House
622 Pirates Aly (Cabildo Alley)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Try the absinthe, sit on the patio, stare at the cathedral, and drunk text your devout Catholic mom to let her know what you're doing.
- Drink Absinthe here!
- Tiffany makes the best Absinthe while explaing the history of the drink.
- protip: allows dogs!
- Real absinthe served the traditional way, 3 French brands and one Spanish. Try them all!
- Try the Absinthe! If you don't like it, the bar wench will add ice and Coke and it will taste like rootbeer.
- Wonderful place to enjoy Absinthe (always seeking a chance meeting with the green fairy). Walking down Pirate's Alley itself you may feel the cool breeze of a pirate groom seeking his lost bride.
- Setting it on fire is actually NOT the "traditional" way. Its more of a late custom that was developed for shock value.
- Pirate's Grog!
- Personally absinthe tastes gross to me. But I got the absinthe mixed with champagne drink and it was quiet tasty.
- Great Absinthe while given a brief history of the drink.
- Go for the absinthe
- Toxic Baby!!!!! $3.00 don't ask, it's good, & u get a baby! WIN
- Definitely try the Green Fairy! If you hate the taste of licorice then get the atomic rootbeer. (absinthe drinks). Great local bar!
- Try the Nouvelle Orleans absinthe. Best absinthe they have.
- Freshest mojitos - great way to settle your stomach after the fried heavy foods of NOLA
- Monica is great
- I know it's famous, but I didn't care for the cash-only absinthe.
- Have to give the absinthe a go
- Small bar, cash only, but great vibe and customer service.