2937 W Liberty Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
- gyro fries are the jam
- Tom's is a local Pittsburgh Diner. Great food. Cheap prices. And its open 24/7. Try the Hobo ommlette . It's amazingly good. And the home frys are yummo.
- The gyro fries are a great late night snack!
- Sunday brunch is wildly popular, and for good reason! Feta and tomato omelettes = love.
- loaded Cheese Fries are awesome!
- don't listen to him!! Tom's is the best place in Pitt to get Gyros
- Surprisingly good beer selection
- Best French onion soup ever. And loaded frys are awsome .
- I LOVE TOM'S DINNER! GREAT FOOD. COOL PLACE TO MEET UP WITH FRIENDS. AND AMAZING GYROS. AND THE FRENCH OINON SOUP WITH EXTRA CHEESE GREAT
- If you're up for breakfast food, get the gyro omelette! You'll always compare it to others from the first time...
- Pizza fries are the sex
- The BEST gyros ever!!!
- Just kidding...
- Hey Michael S., the food is good. The rodent problem resolved itself last year. LOL
- Gyros are awesome; atmosphere is relaxed and homey.
- the hobo omlette is were its at for breakfast
- Love this place. Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Eggs Benny!
- I like the gyro plate.
- They serve beer which is cool! But they're no longer 24 hours. Food is usually good (classic greasy spoon diner that warms your soul), service can be hit or miss.