Tommy's Country Ham House
- Cash only place...great biscuits and sweet potato hot cakes
- You must have the sausage patties. The biscuits & gravy (milk gravy) was amazing. Sweet potato pancakes were heavenly. Seriously awesome breakfast.
- Bring cash. No credit cards.
- Stopping Tommy's Ham House by on this primary election day. Thanks for coming and thanks for your support!
- Banana pudding is awesome here. Slap your mamma.
- Sweet potato pancakes are to die for
- French toast, cured ham. Great coffee.
- Cheesy grits are TDF
- They accept cards now for orders over $5
- They now take cards!!
- Try the sweet potato pancakes!
- Good lunch b4 viewing the Falcons game at Ale.
- Their sweet potato cinnamon "hot cakes" were not very warm when they came out. (My butter wouldn't melt on them.) However, they were very delicious, and I would order them again!
- Tommy makes the sausage! Best place for breakfast (even if it is time for lunch ;)
- Romney & Gingrich avoided a Ham House showdown when they both were scheduled to host events at the same time. Romney arrived earlier to prevent the face-off. Get your wonk on at http://NBCPolitics.com
- Biscuits and home sausage are like breakfast in heaven
- The very best gravy biscuits in the whole country. I'm as honest as Abe
- Good biscuits, great cafeteria-style lunch
- Really good diner-style food for cheap! $4.06 for the breakfast special!
- The turkey and dressing are delicious!