TJ's Seafood Market
$ $ $
- 1/2 off fish tacos and $1 oysters on Sunday nights!
- Their "Caesar Entree Salad with Grilled Fish" is in my "Quest for the Best Salads in Dallas" article for the fresh anchovy dressing, buttery croutons, and ultra fresh fish http://bit.ly/130C0NU.
- Grab a glass of white -- something crisp and bright -- and order up some northern oysters while you wait for a grilled fish sandwich.
- The Crab Cakes are outstanding. They have no breading and are very light. Also, the Caesar Salad dressing may be the best ever.
- Fresh cold and delicious! Properly shucked oysters. They are super friendly and helpful.
- TJs brings in fresh fish daily. The smoked salmon board is perfect to share (or not share), and when the lobster roll is available, order it! Great for dates.
- In landlocked Dallas, TJs brings in fresh fish daily. The smoked salmon board is perfect to share (or not share), and when the lobster roll is available, order it! Great for dates.
- Pedimos tuna salad y fish and chips. Al centro coconut rice que estuvo delicioso!!
- Walked in 10 minutes before the closed and was treated like a treasured guest. No rush. Even asked if I wanted dessert. Ice people.
- Amazing Shrimp Cocktail!
- Best Fish Market
- Crab cakes and lobster rolls.
- Crab cakes and lobster rolls are delicious!!
- The best Smoked salmon I ever ate.
- The freshest seafood in Dallas. The oysters are amazing, trust me get a dozen. I could live on the Smoked salmon. The specials are awesome!!!
- Start with the salmon board. Absolutely delicious.
- TJ's is one of the better places to get oysters in the city, and the wine list may be small, but it's mighty.
- Lobster roll is a must
- BEST LOBSTER ROLL IN DALLAS. FRESH. DELIGHTFUL. PENELOPE LIKEY LIKES.
- Lobster Roll perfected