Tired Hands Brew Café
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
12:00pm - 1:00am
12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Won't fill other brewer growlers. Kinda petty don't you think?
- I'm pushing for legislation that would cut taxes for small breweries. The Small BREW Act would help small breweries like Tired Hands Brewing by cutting the excise tax that small breweries pay.
- Pickles. Do it.
- Food and beer is delicious. Try the candied bacon and the pork loin panini. Be prepared for an interesting music progression playing on the speakers.
- Get bread and butter!
- Beer, bread, bacon, tunes, beards, tattoos and a friendly smile. Always. Ardmore, represent!
- Great beers. Solid food. Sometimes a little too much attytood. #CraftBeerPoetry
- The candied bacon is not to be missed. Seriously.
- Order the Farmhands Saison!
- Excellent selection of top shelf craft brews brewed in-house, incl a delicious coffee porter w/hints of haberero; great IPAs & session-worthy ales. Relaxed yet lively vibe; great sandwiches & apps.
- 9pm on a Saturday night and after a 1 hour wait they ran out of bread, bacon and cheese....pickles for dinner anyone?
- CHEESE. MMMM GOUDA!
- 1 of best breweries in the east. Consistently great brews in a constantly changing beer repetoire. But beer isn't the only thing they do well, bread, candied bacon, & house made pickles are delish.
- A bread oven, a panini press and a ton of great beer. That's all they need at tired hands to make the magic happen.
- The food was great but overpriced. The beer was absolutely fantastic.
- Not crazy about their own beer they brew but the Lancaster Panini was delicious. And if you like spicy stuff ask for a spicy pickle.
- Order small glass and try their selection of beer!
- This is what you get for $9.00.
- This is my favorite brewery in the Philly area. Their beers are unique and delicious and a visit to the Brew Cafe or Fermentaria is always a good time.
- Good food. Excellent beer. Cool hipster vibes. Nice location and venue.