Known for 'taco tuesday" and their tator tots, this spot as been the apple in locals' eye for quite a while now, but what is really special about this spot is the drinks that pair perfectly with the unlikely cuisine.
The Tin Hat Bar & Grill
512 NW 65th St (at 5th Ave NW)
Seattle, WA 98117
- Check out the new menu. The falafel burger is a nice addition as is the wedge salad.
- Have a drink, & tip!
- Don't fuck with the bartender.
- The tater tots are fried to perfection, Taco Tuesday should be its own holiday, and the PBR pitcher deal on Spaghetti Night is a steal.
- The only bar worth visiting on 65th
- Great dive bar. The tots are awesome. They have a small, but great selection of local beers on tap.
- The staff are the best
- Pinball tables in good condition: Creature From The Black Lagoon and Metallica.
- Doing laundry @ Lunar? Make it bearable by throwing down a few stiff drinks while you wait for that clownsuit to dry.
- Strong drinks, great food, reasonable prices
- Mmm. Grilled cheese and tatertots. Plus cans of Oly. I love you Tin Hat!
- Stuck up waitress but cheapish food. Waitress was probably fired because she sucked. Make your pick.
- Friendly service, cheap pitchers, and awesome movies on VHS. The food is great, too. This place is perfect.
- Taco tuesday!!! (get there early for a table)
- Taco. Tuesday. My favorite day of the week! Dont forget to snatch some napkins and tapatio.
- Order a margarita...fresh squeezed citrus! The best around.
- Taco Tuesday is amazing, as are the tater tots!
- I dream about the flatliner! YUM!
- Go to Tin Hat Tavern on Sunday play free pin ball and enjoy strong great drinks