Gay Bar, Cocktail, Lounge
65 Hollywood Rd (at Peel St)
+852 2332 6565
- entrance at back of building, walk down Peel St., turn left up steps of Man Hing Lane.
- Favorite signature drinks are Hippie, Passion and Rose and Lychee Matini.
- Shhhhhhh! Keep it quiet outside!
- Bartender seemed ok to make cocktails to order.
- Went here for the first time on Saturday night. Dimly lit but drinks are good value for happy hour. Good for smokers.
- topless male jumper practice every Tuesday around 8:45-10pm in front of the bar.
- Park in front opened end of 2011. Nice outdoor space for chilling now except for some water re-piping going in.
- Neighbourhood-style gay bar on a cute city green square. Good place to start or end your night out.
- Cute neighborhood gay bar. Lots of weekly specials
- Tiny space with creepy old white men lusting over young Asian men
- Small hidden bar. Love the little courtyard. Mango martini was too sweet.
- Not OK for screaming and loud laughing after 11pm outside the bar due to noise complaints. If you want to be unrestrained with your volume after you've had a few drinks, this is not for you.
- if there's a typhoon in Hong Kong, call them before you go to see if it's open - 23326565.
- new fruitti cocktails for the 2012 summer. flavors include black currant, apple, peach and pear.
- Before April 30, 2012, take a photo of yourself in the bar showing how excited you are about its 2nd Anni. Post on T:ME's Facebook. Top 5 with most Likes will each get 20 mango martinis.
- Free Smirnoff Vodka night every Wednesday. Bar starts to pour 2 bottles of vodka for drinks until they run out. Check if there's still vodka left if you drop by on a Wednesday.
- Cute & smaller neighborhood gay bar. Got a grapefruit cocktail that was awesome!