- Home of the original Rum Runner...try it.
- Our favorite happy hour spot in the Keys! While we definitely recommend the famous Rum Runner, we also love the Key Lime Colada. Perfect way to cool off after a long day at the beach!
- The DJ was awesome tonight! House of Pain, BBD, Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice and many more!
- Get the Goombay Punch, love!
- Horrible food// even more horrible service. Only good thing is the view! :(
- As she said service BLOWS! But hey the view rocks and the food aint that bad as long as you stick to the fish tacos and/or the coco shrimp Dont forget a frozen pinacolada w the extra shot stay awesome
- Stop by and get your picture taken with the giant Rumrunner cup!
- Conch fritters are tasty, and go great with a rum runner. Nice shade and breeze from the ocean. Every table has a view. Always a great place to stop.
- Kee Kee Beach Key Lime Coladas are the best!
- Party for New Years Eve sucks terribly. Kerioke is horrible. Last year was so much fun with the band they had danced all night. This year notta!
- Awesom place
- The Jaws Raw bar area was very nice and laid back. My 6yo smashed the Mussels! The blackened fish tacos and samich were great as well! Oh DON'T FORGET A RUM RUNNER!!
- Blue long island tastes like a regular long island, get jack and coke 8D
- It has changed.
- Live Bands or DJ on Friday & Saturday nights!
- Karaoke on Tuesdays!
- Ladies Night on Fridays from 6pm-Midnight with 1/2 price Draft Beer, House Wine and Well Drinks!
- Fun place!
- get the shipwreck in a coolie. happy hour daily 4-7.
- Key lime pie colada