710 W Girard Ave (Btwn N 7th & N Marshall St)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Garlic naan is great addition to any meal here.
- Do try their samosas!
- Loved the curry chicken!
- Chicken tikka masala. Holy moley delicious!
- The briyani is AMAZING!!
- If you like authentic Indian food it's best to ask for it extra spicy.
- There is no masala chai on the menu but you can talk them to making it !
- So tasty. Very friendly staff!
- Try the chick pea masala! Yum !
- Chicken tikka masala and lamb vindaloo are amazing
- Have to try the Indian style pizza a vegetarian dream saag paneer pizza ,they have lamb and chicken for u meat eaters
- The Chicken Tikka Masala is an absolute favorite of mine!
- This place and ekta are neck and neck for best Indian food in the city.
- Absolutely must try the Paneer Tikka Masala ($9.95, BBQ Cottage Cheese cubes in raditional Makhani sauce). Getting some garlic naan to dip in the excess sauce is not a terrible idea either.
- Loved the cheese naan and mango lassi. Palek paneer was pretty good.