7000 Stanley Park Dr (Pacific Ocean)
- The best of Vancouvers beaches.
- Sunsets here are amazing!
- Prime location for picnicking, Stand up Paddling, Swimming, photo op via bike ride around Stanely, and just a general escape from the city!
- Great crowd of sun lovers
- Catch some rays, while gazing at the vistas of the Coast Mountain range. Really, does it get any better?
- Drum circles on Tuesdays!
- Grab a log and hit the water.
- Enjoy the sunny side of the seawall !! :)
- Bring food and drinks with you
- A nice reward to sit on the beach after walking through the park.
- Perfect for a hot summer barbecue! Lugar timo pra um churrasco no calor de Vancouver
- best beach in stanley park... pitty no tities around
- Great place to sit and enjoy the sun while cycling round the park.
- hipster beach
- Nice views of water
- Even more awesome with low tide
- Stop by on Tuesday evenings and you might be able to join in on the drum circle!
- The waters freezing!
- Water here feels like a mix of salt and fresh water
- every sunset on tuesday: bongo night