Theatre of the Living Arts
Concert Hall, Rock Club, Music Venue
- great small venue to see a show =]
- Go to a show, pay too much for a beer and eat a cheesesteak at Jim's
- For great drinks accompanied by delicious bar food, hit up the Royal Tavern. There are awesome vegan/vegetarian options for all the healthy folks as well! Team Live Nation
- Giant old chandeliers droop from the ceiling of this grungy venue. Originally a movie house, the floors are sloped, so if you want a good view of the band, see em here.
- love this place!! good times!
- If you want slightly cheaper beer, arrange to have a case airlifted from Germany and helicoptered from the airport from there.
- Coat check only holds the first 150 coats. If the show is sold out, dont expect to come 2 hours late and be able to check your coat.
- Drinks are a rip off
- At the front row barrier awesome!
- Create everlasting memories! One of the best venues to attend. Cozy and right in the heart of South Street, the TLA is a great spot for a great night out in Philadelphia. Check out the lineup!
- Coat Check now avaliable for $3!
- Here for the Hoots & Hellmouth Show? Stop by the Drink Philly stand and sign up for a chance to win a Free Happy Hour for you and Four Friends!
- going to the roots picnic? follow us on twitter @vitaminwater #rootspicnic and stay tuned for access to tips + updates then check in on foursquare "the roots picnic hydrated by vitaminwater"
- I <3 chill moody
- Apparently you can smoke pot here
- beware of the $11 beer
- down the street. music.
- Awesome space. Serves alcohol, great views of the stage
- Drink a lot, have fun, and safety first.
- If you're in the bar and not drinking leave so others can