Thai Society Restaurant
1070 N El Camino Real #B (@ Luecadia)
Encinitas, CA 92024
- Great deal for lunch @$8.00 for soup, salad, and main!
- Best thai ever. No joke.
- My favorite Thai restaurant in SD. You can't go wrong with anything you order especially panang curry. There spice level 3 are most places level 5 so be prepared.
- The herbed wings are amazing!
- Tofu larb salad is excellent!
- Thai food made clean and light, this is the only Asian restaurant I leave feeling healthy. Tofu fresh rolls are incredible, water is cucumber infused and the atmosphere is great. Great spot.
- House Specialty Salmon was great! So was the curry. S L O W service for dinner tho.
- Roll on up to TS for the deep-fried shrimp-wrapped-in-rice-paper Shrimp Cigars, though isn't that really just a shmancy way of saying cigarettes?
- Spring rolls rock!