Thai On High
Shop A, G/F, 39-41 High St
Sai Ying Pun,
- Delicious food! Big portions! Friendly staff! Love this place!
- It's good but overrated and overpriced!
- Good thai place. Yellow curry, tom yun, and pad thai are tasty
- The laab chicken was a bit spicier than I'm used to which made it real interesting.
- Nice Thai food, friendly staff. No reservations possible, small but friendly restaurant.
- Great value for money and low corkage fees (HK$60 for wine). There is a wine shop opposite the street so makes it easy to enjoy great wine with great Tha
- Perfect place to bring a group of friends. Loved the pork neck and chicken massaman curry! BYOB - $30 corkage per beer and $50 for wine.
- You would think thai food is freshly made & easily customizable. I was very disappointed besides stir fried vegetables, they do nothing vegetarian as they cant modify their sauce No pad Thai or curry.
- I believe that a fish cake is one of the best benchmarks to judge a Thai restaurant. Thai On High's are tasty, crispy and have a nice sauce. That said, it is slightly above the bar.
- Lunch set $88 value for money. Yellow curry is delicious. Saw a cockroach on the floor
- You can BYOB at the mo as no licence to serve!
- Lunch set is $50 for students. Great deal. Same menu as full lunch set too.
- Nice broth in the hot and sour soup