- Get the Bangkok curry!!!!
- let's order the Angle wing for your appetizer.
- Good thai food .
- Best Thai in the burgh
- I've had a lot of Thai food and this is by far the best I've ever had!! Try the yellow curry and crab rangoons
- the place is friendly and the food is delicious. i love the atmosphere. their drinks are delicious. me and the family try to come at least twice a month. they have the best crab ragoon.
- The BEST fried spring rolls and crab rangoons! I keep coming back just for the Chanburi noodles!!
- Panang Curry!!
- Not the best in Pittsburgh but still pretty good. And they're always open!
- The mango curry special is great
- Nice food here, but the portion is small
- Best Thai in the city, hands down! Love it here, and BYOB. Try the House Noodles or Panang Curry.
- Pumpkin Curry
- Yummy pad see ew
- Best crab rangoon I've found in Pittsburgh so far!
- Always consistent and very good
- The winter curry is amazing! I wish they had it all year.
- The pad thais and curries are the house specialties.
- favorite thai food in pittsburgh
- love the spicy basil noodles, and they have great specials