1049 W Taylor St (W Taylor & S Carpenter St)
Chicago, IL 60607
- Celebrated my daughters 8th bday with the best Pad Thai <3
- try the thai bowl mix and the smoothy therereally tasty!
- love the avocado smoothie.. might sound odd to some, but definitely worth a try!!
- Chicken Pad Thai with smoothie, yummy.
- ask for the free appetizer for dine in or pick up. order $15+
- UIC students get 10% w/ proof of ID! :)
- Best thai place on Taylor street, all the noodle dishes are decent, BBQ pork noodle is good
- The lard nar was better than my mom's and the avocado shake has coconut milk in it. Both are an excellent treat. The person behind the counter could have been nicer, though. I guess she had no idea
- Green Curry is simple but we'll done.
- Curry Beef Noodles, Bamee Noodles
- The Pad See Ew is good.
- Everything is good, literally can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Favs are the jade noodles and beef curry noodle.
- Pai Thai noodles
- A very nice place! Must try the curry noodles.
- Great little gem in the heart of little Eatily. Pad Thai or pad sew-ew is the way to go here.
- Hot & Sour Soup is fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys soups with a little spice.
- The Food is great try the Jade Noodles
- You must try the Thai Curry fried rice with chicken. Its extremely tasty!
- Friendly spot that would be hole-in-the-wall BUT they have a patio! Very tasty too
- Fresh fruit smoothies! Food is delicious! Nice people, but terrible service.