Texas Hills Vineyard
878 Ranch Road 2766
Johnson City, TX 78636
- Tempranillo is very nice. Smooth.
- Try the Kick Butt Cab.
- Yummy wine!
- Liked the Due Bianco, Malbec and Port!
- Orange moscato is delicious, ask for some dark chocolate
- That's rosato!!:)
- Love the Volare.
- Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Beautiful scenery and great wine!
- Friendly staff!
- Their Malbec is wonderful - if you like sweets try the orange moscato or volare. They are supreme!!
- No standout wines. Older woman who served us was either in a rush or quite pushy. Gary and other employees seemed nice though.
- Try the Pinot Grigio.
- Try the Orange Moscato with Chocolate! Yummy!!!!
- Rosario is my fave!!
- The Cabernet Franc is awesome. :-)