Texas A1 Steaks & Seafood
- The steak is really good! Tender and perfectly cooked.. Blackens shrimp was great! Cool place!
- Steak potatoes and bread are awesome and great service.
- The blackened seafood is amazing!WIFI password is: 3617773663Your welcome :)
- We split the steak for two and have two melt in your mouth baked potatoes and one serving of deliciously seasoned and juicy steak leftover...after gorging ourselves! The service was fantastic.
- Food is awesome
- The steaks are paper thin??!? The fat chick that complained about that needs to stick to Sirloin Stockade. Endless meals Oink!
- Service and Iced Tea
- First time at this restaurant was yesterday. It was awesome had to come back! The steaks are grilled over an open flame mesquite wood, no gas. Excellent flavor great job!
- Best steaks, and flounder Nueces Bay will knock your socks off.
- Great service - a bit skimpy on the meat(s) compared to other restaurants at the same price point, but the food is tasty and home-style cooking.
- Not the biggest portions, but good food and great service with fair prices.
- It's a good thing Anytime Fitness is beside this place! The food is so delicious, it's hard to not eat more than your usual serving.
- Good service. Good food and open on Thanksgiving.Perfect!! Highly recommend.
- Good food. Friendly service. The girly that whined about "paper thin" steaks is most likely not "paper thin"!
- Great food. Only a little more $ than Chili's but not much. Service isn't bad. Great steaks. Cheesecake is AMAZING.
- Drinks are way to weak,and service is awful,but steaks are tasty once they finally arrive at the table.still not worth the high prices though:(