A Terrible Beauty Irish Pub
4752 California Ave SW (at SW Edmunds St)
Seattle, WA 98116
- West Seattle's second home to the Renton-based A Terrible Beauty offers ample seating and a cavernous bar in stylized Irish pub atmosphere. Stop in early for dinner or late for a pint with friends.
- OMG spoke to soon. The food is epic! This is the rueben!
- I love how they dress their waitstaff. Its like an Irish Hooters
- Hard cider on tap? Oh. My. YES!
- The fish and chips are amazing!
- Great food and service! The Reuben is fantastic!!!
- Why shower me with shamrocks, ATB's got a weekend brunch! Forget that bowl of wet Wheaties at home, stop in for a Shoreline omelet stuffed with spinach and Swiss. The O'Brien potatoes are chunky good.
- Everyone shut up about food! They have 30 beers on tap including murphy's!
- Irish red. Good.
- What is that dye that octopus's squirt out when they feel threatened... Well, whatever orpheus it come, probably its ass, I'm sure the kitchen staff has some how bottled it and called it BBQ sauce!
- I've been here 11 times - each time hoping the service improves. It doesn't. By far the worst service in West Seattle. They don't even try.
- Weekend brunch is amazing !!!!!!!
- Epic!?!? You have to be kidding, it's friken bar food! Only those who have had their taste buds burned off their tongue would say such crap...unless, unless you work there...hmmm...
- Don't order the burger. I've eaten hockey pucks in better shape.
- Outstanding. Try a Black Velvet (Magner's & Guinness)
- Angry Orchard on tap!
- I have low standards for pub fare. Even then, the food here is generally pretty bad. Stick with the most basic stuff to get by.
- Awesome Bloody Mary's if you come for brunch, only $5!!
- Great Craft Beer Selection. Including Ninkasi, Schooner Exact, Boundary Bay, Georgetown, Hale's, et al.
- It's all good, but the Shepards pie is awesome.