1956 Maybank Hwy
Charleston, SC 29412
- Great theatre with interesting lobby, but avoid the butter topping for your popcorn. It's hideous.
- the BEST movie theater in Charleston is you go for the MOVIES.
- Watched Chef and it was great Nd the Terrace is awesome
- I've been going to the Terrace since 2003 and I can say for a fact that it's the best movie theater in the Charleston area.
- Took my kids here to see Winnie the Pooh - great time. Theatres are quaint and you can even have a glass of wine or a beer (as well as all the snacks you normally have at the movies). - Potter
- Red wine and movies!
- Good venue
- Do not come here. Madhouse.
- Artsy movies
- My favorite place to watch movies. Tighter seating creates "together" vibe. Old posters induce love of film. Great munch options from classics to beers.
- The place was very clean and they have a nice movie selection
- Seating is limited buy your tickets online and arrive early
- If your movie is showing in theater 3, you're lucky, best seats in the house.
- Beer is served warm.
- My absolute favorite movie theater. Gives that old theater feel, plus great beer/wine selection
- Best theater in Charleston.
- Make sure you arrive early as parking is very limited!
- Fantastic variety of snacks and b
- Dinner and a Movie? Take your man to see The American and then for some southern cooking at Boulevard Diner.
- No alcohol sales on Sunday