- If you open a tab at one bar you are good to go and order on it at ALL of the bars. It's the future, enjoy.
- A renovated iron and steel foundry is now a stylish concert space in West Midtown.
- Great Music venue. Excellent use of space. Great patio bar and balcony.
- You can smoke upstairs in the awesome outdoor area upstairs.
- Awesome bartenders! Free drinks for pretty girls ;)
- Met my boyfriend here for the Mad Violinist show. Love this concert venue. It's big enough for a good crowd but small enough to make it an intimate show. Their drinks could be cheaper though.
- Hands down my favorite place to go for a show. It feels like home, there's a lot of good people!
- Don't feel like paying and fighting for parking? This is the place to go for a concert. Grab tickets at ticketalternative.com
- Try the "Jack's Hard Cider, it's a gluten free specially crafted brew. Refreshing and still hard enough to make you feel like your drinking ...
- Dope as fuck. Security's not too tight ;)
- The crowd is a bunch of dicks.
- The lighting is really obnoxious. Not a fan of bright lights shined in my face while trying to enjoy a show.
- Standing only, no seating, even if not sold out.
- Tacos! Intimate setting
- Great live music venue. Bars are located on the left and right side in the back and lines move quickly.
- Love this place. One of my fave music venues
- Peter Hook show
- Best craft beer selection of any music venue in the state.
- Multiple bar areas was nice
- Cheap drinks for a concert venue. Excellent concert experience.