Tere's Mexican Grill
5870 Melrose Ave (N Cahuenga Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Nacho's are awesome and only a couple bucks more than the guac....which it has a ton of.
- Oddly, not open on Sundays. Don't drive over and be disappointed.
- Local family owned!! Great food that is authentic, fresh, and wonderful staff. Get the Chile Verde!!
- You will constantly see celebs at this awesome place! Lots of vegetarian options! The owners are really friendly/great people
- Chips & guacamole = killer.
- Most menu items also come verdes!
- Everything is good here. You can't miss.
- Breakfast burrito and Enchiladas Verde are off the chain!!
- Great guacamole and chips.
- Small and nice place where you can see Hollywood stars if you are lucky;-)
- Awesome burrito de asada, best ever!
- Huge burritos and mexican cokes!
- Great food, lovely family owned and operated business. Plus blocks from Paramount so lots of actors and producers frequently pop in: Darren Criss, Jorge Garcia, etc.
- Tere's allows dogs INSIDE their establishment. Talk about being dog friendly.
- Try the mechudas de carne if you're looking to expand your vocabulary beyond tacos, enchiladas and burritos. Muy rico!
- Carne asada tacos were great. Loved the home made tortillas were amazing!!
- Must have chips & guac!
- Parking sucks a**!
- Go for the chips and guac, and the Chile Relleno burito, amazing.
- The chip and guacamole are a must. And the pollo en mole is fantastic.