Tepito Taqueria & Cantina
Mexican, Latin American
228 1st Ave (btwn E 13th & E 14th St.)
New York, NY 10009
- Great place. $3 draft beer every day and $4 margaritas. If you want cheap beer and great environment this is the place
- Not bad..middle of the road.
- Good happy hour 5$ margaritas not too shabby but nothing to write home about.
- Never go here. Very ill equipped for may 5th
- The chicken burrito is pretty decent, especially if you're pretty hungry and so are the chips and salsa. I'd go back for sure!
- Ivan mixes a great drink!
- The (nicely warmed) chips & salsa are good, but be aware it's tomatillo salsa. All tacos were great, especially the shrimp & carne asada options. Good local & cheap Mexican joint.
- Had a great time at Brunch. Good food at a decent price... I will be going back for sure.
- Get the shrimp taco with aioli sauce. It's amazing!
- shrimp tacos are really good
- I was treated like the Queen, that I am ... amazing HUEVOS RANCHEROS ... $3.00 beer ... awesome place !!
- Any place you can get an alcoholic beverage and a brunch entree for under $10 is a-ok with me. Oh, the food is good too.
- Love the fried oysters!
- The service here is non existent.
- They make their own tortillas!
- Chips and salsa are an appetizer here. Expect to be charged!
- Realllly good mojitos
- mahi mahi tacos > oyster tacos
- For a taste of Mexico City, get the cocktel de camarn. Shrimp are poached and drowned in a satisfying mix of tomato juice, ketchup, cucumber and avocado:
- Food is delicious! Great frozen margaritas! Amazing guacamole. A must try!