Ten Cat Tavern
Dive Bar, Bar
3931 N Ashland Ave (at Irving Park Rd.)
Chicago, IL 60613
- Love this place so much! It makes me feel like I'm at my grandma's house. My favourite room is the fireplace room with the leather chairs & the glass beads hanging in the window. And now I can DRINK!
- The Long Room is great but this is an excellent change of pace. A cute, urban, neighborhood tavern with a great patio.
- A chill place to grab a drink and go back in time.
- pool tables in the front, garden in the back!
- Cheap drinks and billiards!
- Extremely cheap drinks with a wonderful atmosphere and feel. Must see in Lakeview!!
- Don't sleep on the Ten Cat, as this warm dive is the cat's meow.
- Love the atmosphere and layout. Nice back patio and drink selection!
- Billiards, free wifi, patio, comfy and plentiful seats #swoon
- One of the best bars in the neighborhood. Great beer options, pool tables, fireplace, patio out back, and a killer jukebox.
- Check out the patio in back.
- Lived-in. Dark, warm and friendly. Jukebox(?) playing a bluegrass cover of 99 Problems. If I lived nearby this would be my exoskeletal support and protection from long Chicago winters.
- If you can tear yourself past the juke box crammed with old-school jazz, and the eclectically furnished back parlor, then you have found the patio and wont be leaving anytime soon.
- This Lakeview tavern not only boasts one of the best beer gardens in Chicago, but one of the most highly sought after fireplaces around.
- Homey vibe
- Play pinball: Demolition Man, Frank Thomas' Big Hurt, Big Buck Hunter Pro
- First time here and already I love it
- Sunday nights: Gina and Christine are the greatest bartenders.