Tattered Cover Bookstore
1628 16th St (Wynkoop)
Denver, CO 80202
- This multilevel bookstore holds thousands of volumes, with a notable selection of Denver- and Colorado-centric books. Pick up a calendar of events to see which famous author is stopping in next.
- Sit in a leather armchair and breathe the ink-scented air. Then ponder why all bookstores haven't the same charm.
- this is the best bookstore I've ever visited in my life.
- Excellent, expansive indie bookstore that many will instantly identify as everything a bookstore should be. Plenty of room to relax and read.
- The best bookstore in Denver. Period.
- Best bookstore in Denver! Check out thier podcasts at AuthorsOnTourLive.com.
- Check out the Denver foodie gift cards when you go to the downstairs register. Deck of 52 gift cards worth $10 off your meal at many of Denver's best restaurants. Only $50.00.
- Find a quiet nook & read!
- If you've never been here, just kill yourself now.
- A Denver institution, this location is a block away from our partner hotel, the Oxford, and features two stories of books, antique furniture and a fireplace.
- Favorite bookstore in Denver! Amazing selection and some great used book finds. I especially love their soup & sandwich lunch deals! Perfect for rainy spring days.
- Housed in a high-ceiling LoDo District warehouse, Tattered Cover offers a great selection of books, small press publications, magazines and gifts. Stop in for an espresso or attend a book reading.
- the holy grail and strand of bookstores in denver. they have just about every major magazine you can think of and a fantastic selection of fiction and non fiction. order a coffee and browse the stacks
- Two story wonderland with a perfect blend of new & used books, gifts, helpful staff & a snack/coffee bar. Great variety of Moleskine products & other journals, as well as greeting cards.
- Great place to sit back and read a good book, and stop by the Coffee shop.
- This bookstore has such a variety of books &collections! You can even find some CU required books for classes.If you want a place to sit down, get cozy &read some fantastic novels, this is the place.
- Excited to see Deb Pearlman!
- Try the blueberry corn bread, delish!
- You can't go wrong with the soups!! Great atmosphere. My favorite bookstore n Denver!
- Grab an iced chai, a good book and settle in ... or walk 2 blond Wynkoop Brewery an get your drink on while reading the book you're about to buy.