- This location is the original one that has been open since 1935. In 2005 the roof caught fire and was replaced. "The Most Famous Diner in Montgomery County" says the Washington Post.
- Actually the rest of Bethesda is out of place with Tastee which has been here forever and hopefully will.always be
- The coffee here great. And so are the staff.
- Order the bacon...it is amazing!!!
- Try the creamed chipped beef, it is delicious.
- If you see Cream of Crab Soup for the Soup of the Day, order it! This soup is loaded with chunks of fresh tasting crab meat and rivals what you get at top steak houses.
- Possibly the best diner EVER.
- Grilled cheese and chicken tenders!! And don't sing the glee Adele mashup because you WILL get bitched out.
- Cheap eats and quick service!
- It's heart attack food, but it's good.
- Get breakfast! The BEST!!
- Not the cheapest, but always good eats! Get the chicken tenders!
- This is a local institution. Come here for Southern breakfast. Fill up w/ the the Triple Play - Eggs, Bacon, Sausage Patty and Grilled Ham. The dollop of sausage gravy & biscuits were added by me.
- don't sit on the stools with the styrofoam cups on them...
- Dirty place.
- There is a girl here loudly singing along to EVERY jukebox song. Totally hilarious.
- Brightest dressed waiter in the whole of Bethesda!
- Amazing breakfast, flawless diner atmosphere, fabulous experience
- Le vrai restaurant de petit-djeuner essayer d'urgence, pour son ambiance fifties
- Cheeseburger Royal with or without bacon. Comes with two sides: French Fries and more French Fries. Flounder. Breakfast is great all the time.