1 Twins Way (btwn N 5th & N 7th St.)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The first baseball game played here was a college game between the University of Minnesota and Louisiana Tech on March 27, 2010.
- This stadium and I are tied for hosting twins.
- The admissions gates here are numbered according to Twins legends. LF is #6 (Oliva), CF is #3 (Killebrew), RF is #29 (Carew), Target Plaza (also in RF) is #34 (Puckett), and home plate is #14 (Hrbek).
- Twins game, duh!
- Hrbek's is a great bar and it's right inside the stadium!
- Tigers suck
- Try the Murray's Steak Sandwich at this brand spankin' new stadium. Go Twins!
- Gorgeous stadium! Go Twins!
- Whether the Twins win or lose, you should have a great time!
- In 2009, the Pohlad family valued the Twins at $24 million in order to dodge $121 million in taxes. The Twins benefit from more than $24m/year in subsidies from Hennepin County for Target Field.
- Seek out the Kramarczuk's stands & get a brat with onions and kraut. Everything else is just a hot dog.
- Twins Game
- Welcome to Target Field! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Don't use the Jumbotron to propose to your girlfriend.
- Look for Twins characters Minnie and Paul in center field - they light up when a Twins player hits a homer.
- Jucy Lucy at Townball Tavern was not half bad! Better than I expected.
- Watch a game
- Go twins or go home
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- Do you know who played LF for the '68 Twins? Find out at the Twins Tradition Wall located on Target Plaza, where you'll find rosters from every Twins team since '61.