72-07 Austin St (at 72nd Ave.)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Order Timmy Is The Shit. Aka TITS. If timmy is bartending. It will get you nice
- Don't come.
- Don't slip on the knicks fan's tears
- Don't miss the Monday Night 25c Wing Special! Yumm
- Great place especially on mondays (25 cents wings) and like 5-6 dollar drafts plus the irish bartenders acent is kinda cute and sexi too tehee lol
- Great place when people aren't getting shot in front of it
- Don't let the producer of Mad Men buy you a drink.
- Awful bar. The patrons are young and obnoxious. Even the door security is immature. Its like hanging out with a bunch of high school girls
- Worst. Bar. Ever.
- Order a few drinks from Peter. Great guy with a fun Scottish accent.
- Maria the bartender rocks!
- Cheap food and beer. Very nice people and staff . Go
- Great nachos, but bad burgers...
- Great beer selection
- Errthang is good
- Excellent beer selection! Bathroom is kind of gross.
- Monday night wings special, great beer on tap, and a relaxed vibe makes this a go to neighborhood spot.
- Spicy chicken wings but they pit parsley all over them
- Wings are the real deal. Make sure you ask for them to be cooked extra crispy for that satisfying wing crunch.
- Great Atomic Wings!!