Desserts, Food Truck
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10300
- They selling tang yuan since my parent era, if u feel cold in this raining season, come and have a Ginger Tang Yuan!!!
- Closed on every Wednesday and Sunday.. :)
- Add 60cents for extra soup
- Ginger soup with peanut Tang Yuen is best in the world
- The best dumplings in Penang !!
- One of the best dumplings/ soup type in Penang. Only available at nite.
- still yummy till today
- To be honest, the tang yuen is a bit big. Although is it bang for your bucks, but it is too much. Overkill.
- A bit expensive Tong Yuen but it is the only one you can found in Penang. I order one peanut and one sesame flavor. Cost me RM4.20.
- The ginger soup is sweetened with brown sugar. Tang Yuen no sugar in Colour less ginger soup is possible.
- The strong smell of ginger and crowd lure us from across the road. Great spot to enjoy some old school tang yuen dessert.
- Local favourite tang yuen !! Please stop mention it's Hong Kong style tong yuen !! It's been here for ages 100% penangite delight
- ginger soup tang yuan is nice..rm4 per bowl
- not bad..the ginger soup peanut tang yuan is nice..around rm4 per bowl..
- Blady expensive. Two bowls like this is MYR 12 !
- Tang yuan (mochi) texture is very smooth, it is freshly made on the spot. Pair it with clear ginger broth with reduced syrup and you get a dessert that's to-die-for!
- Taste just so so.. But 2 big balls with some sesame and peanut filling price in RM3.70.. What say you..
- Brown sugar based sweet soup!
- Try Peanut Tang Yuan is Awesome