Tang City Food Court 唐城美食中心
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Everything here is expensive. The prices here cater for foreigners and tourists. For locals you will leave this place with a hole in your wallet.
- The food and drink here are expensive...!!!
- Don't come here if you are not a tourist, expensive food
- Their economy rice is tasty :D do try it :)
- Must try: the lime and sour plum juice, especially with any of the spicy curry dishes. Yum!
- One of the better n less expensive food here. RM 5 with chicken
- Kiew Yee beef noodle soup is supeb! But it's RM 6 per bowl =/
- Found a stall selling Lam Mee!
- Weekend morning wan tan mee in petaling street! Open as early as 7am
- The drink is very expensive.
- Only beef noodles n char keow teow is worth having..mix rice is expensive..wantan mee is nt the original koon kee..
- Fried keow Teow during day time a must try!
- Dirty environment and food so so only.
- Came here for Koon Kei Wantan Noodle, not as good as expected. The boss's attitude so so, did not want to accept big note reason given is he got no change
- , , , . 6 .
- Food is average here. Ordered Hakka noodles that tastes horrible. Should have known better as its prepared by a foreigner. Will try something else there.
- The hidden gem here is the Kiew Yee Beef Noodles. For MYR8, you get a generous serving of beefy indulgence soaked in flavorful soup.
- TO ANYONE WHO ARE READING THIS: come and eat the char kuey teow! Taste like Penang!! It reminds me when I was at Penang eating it :)
- Fried kuey teow n beef noodle not bad
- Slow service, food is average, worst of chinatown