3366 Speedway Blvd (at Jackson Trace Rd.)
Talladega, AL 35160
- "Shake and Bake!" The late Dale Earnhardt and Chevrolet dominated the field here, with the most wins, top 5's and top 10's.
- The cars go fast. And occasionally turn left. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- Get the latest NASCAR news updates and photos before, during, and after the race on al.com's Motorsports page.
- Party on Talladega blvd
- Close your eyes on the turns. Straightaways will be just fine. And remember, always wear protective headgear.
- OV hill south tower has a great view of the track!
- "The Legendary Shots" made 2 shots here! Search YouTube "Legendary Shots at Talladega" to see the video!
- Yea Tim!!!
- I love this place
- if you ain't first your last!
- Take the Tour, then go about 5 miles south and that exit has a crossroads with some of the best vendors. Thanks Charley for the Corn Moonshine!!
- The Dale Earnhardt racing adventure is definitely worth the cost. It's a once in s lifetime experience
- Ride in a pace car with your friendly Coors Light sponsors
- Everyone needs to go here at least once in their life
- Save money... Bring you own beverages. Case of water from home is $4 and at track 1 bottle is $4.
- IF YOU AIN'T FIRST YOU'RE LAST!
- Turn Left!!!!
- The like to do DUI blow checks too at campground west
- Damn great Times at the races Oct 2010
- great dirt track racing on friday nights!