Talking Stick Resort
- Keep the door locked.
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Casino and Best Summer Golf Course! Feels like one of the hipper spots on the Vegas strip!
- Great staff and awesome buffet. Went to the clean and cold pool for two days...great attendants and good poolside food!
- Love this resort. Beautiful & new. Contemporary.
- Orange Sky Bar was great for the sunset!
- If you ever need a cab, call our text 4802904043. I have cold beers for your ride and disco lights! I'm one of the coolest cabs youll get in
- The. Buffet had all great tasting things. Best buffet I ever tried.
- Orange Sky rocks!
- No free drinks while gambling. LAME
- Chui is the best bartender!!
- Great pools and more! There is a shuttle service that runs from 4PM - 12AM (See http://talkingstickresort.com/luckyexpress.aspx)
- Nice Sunday buffet
- Concert hall is huge, did monster's ball, casino is typical, no free drinks, ventilation is ok, nice rooms, beautiful building. Hit top golf then go for a swim!
- Come see me bartending during the days. Have fun, great drinks and meet a new friend!
- Check out the Miami style club they have on the roof. Awesome. Open Thursday-Saturday
- Grab a drink from Chui at the talking stick bar..... he's awesome
- This is definitely one of my favorite resorts in Scottsdale. Recently added on to the casino...Very nice rooms. ..modern contemporary look and very comfortable given all the provided amenities..
- Blue Coyote Cafe is very good if you don't mind waiting for the rather slow service.
- Signature King/Two Queen worth the extra $33 for a Balcony
- You have got to see the golf course from the top floor - while you're there you might as well eat or have a drink at the Orange Sky