Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
Apollo Bunder (P. Jetha Singh Ramchandani Marg)
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra 400001
+91 22 6665 3366
- The best service I've ever experienced at any hotel anywhere. If you called the front desk and asked them to re-colonize India for you, I think they'd do it
- The Taj Mahal Palace and the Tower are two distinct buildings, built at different times and in different architectural designs is a five-star hotel which contains 565 rooms.
- The Taj Mahal Hotel was commissioned in Indo-Saracenic style by Tata and first opened its doors to guests on 16 December 1903.
- All the legends of India in 1 place nly. As u enter the old wing, magnificent hall makes you feel it. Lavishly decorated with marble and inlays, at every corner you will feel the sense of perfection.
- Taj Mahal Palace vs. Singapore's Raffles. No contest. Beg, borrow, steal. Do whatever you can for even just one evening in the finest hotel in the world.
- The best hotel in mumbai. Service, location, architecture & food. The service is flawless. Their florist arranged for a welcome home bouq. & twice they've arranged for a birthday setup for my family
- Their breakfast spot is amazing. They've got a starbux cafe at the back & meals in the garden r so . No network in rooms & in room dining is extremely overpriced
- Wha Taj! Fantastic service, right from check in to check out and everything in between. Check in was flawless and personal, service at breakfast was impeccable and room service/ housekeeping was par e
- A Legendary Masterpiece
- Big like .. Great staff , great view
- The Taj Mahal Palace For more than a century, the Taj has played an intrinsic part in the life of the city of Mumbai, hosting Maharajas, dignitaries and eminent personalities from across the globe.
- Accessibility :International Airport : 32 KM, Domestic Airport : 23 KM, Railway Station : 2.5 KM
- The old wing is incredibly beautiful! And worth the extra $ to upgrade.
- Built in 1903, Taj Mahal Hotel has accommodated everyone from royalty to common folk. Its structure is striking and has many chandeliers, archways, domes, and turrets.
- A hotel with luxury showrooms like Louis Vuitton and Mont Blanc. Don't miss having food by the poolside. You'd never regret the stay and everything here is worth the money we spend. Thumbs up !
- It happened to be the top 3 luxury hotel I have been so far across the world. Their service is at its best. One who knows luxury should experience the stay here. Professionalism & luxury at the peak
- Great location, good service! If you are visiting Mumbai and can afford Luxury you will be dumb to miss Taj.
- Don't forget to check out Nalanda the absolute gem of a book store here. Caters to largely tourist tastes but has a great collection of books related to everything Indian.
- Located on the top floors, Taj Club rooms have sweeping views of the harbor and Gateway of India and come with airport pick-up, 24-hour butler service and access to the Taj Club lounge.
- It is hard to understate how amazing a hotel this is. The service, attention to detail, and history are unmatched. The intersection of new and old is organic. It is a raft of calm in a sea of chaos.