Tai O Lookout
1/F, Tai O Heritage Hotel, Shek Tsai Po St
+852 2985 8383
- @ Tai O Heritage Hotel
- Were partial to the fried pork chop bun ($60). Although the meat falls on the chewy side, the bold shrimp paste marinade works well with a lick of tangy mayo.
- Its better come at day time or sunset
- There's not a lot of choice for western food in Tai O - and this is as upscale / fancy a meal as you'll get. Great for a casual quiet meal or afternoon tea. Not amazing for HK; great for Tai O.
- No lookout as the windows are dirty and the balcony can't be accessed.
- Has a nice atmosphere but the food is all incredibly bland. I'm actually amazed at how bland everything was, it was so bland I'm curious how they managed to pull it off
- Fantastic sunset:-) good food around the village #seafood
- Singapore chicken curry is too sweet and the Chicken Laksa is too salty.
- Nice breakfast with hotel stay.