Tacos Mi Nacho
- Looks a little sketchy but serves best Mexican food! Tacos, burritos, salsa and guacamole were amazing! Good service too!
- Best Mexican around. Nachos, tacos & ceviche to die for. All made to order, fresh, authentic and delicious! I go 2-3x/week.
- Pozole, Barbacoa tacos and the Ceviche tostadas are phenomenal! Fresh, simple and delicious, this is our favorite spot!
- The platillos are very large and best for sharing. Ask for the spicy sauce!
- Tortas/Sandwiches are delicious. Tacos have too many items on them, ok with just onion and cilantro.
- Also, amazing popsicles!! The coconut one is really delicious!! (Doesn't have pieces of coconut)
- Tacos al pastor y cochinita are amazing!Almost as good as the ones I have daily in Mexico City. Most authentic Mexican food you will find in CT. Todo sper delicioso! Especialmente cochinita y pastor!
- Pretty good!
- Get give you huge fresh made burritos
- Al pastor burrito w/ everything. Ask for spice
- The al pastor and carne asada tacos are especially dank!
- The nachos are amazing! Love the fresh guacamole! <3
- Fast! Delicious! Get the tamales, tostadas, and sopes!!!
- Caldo de res
- I love burritos forever
- Burritos the size of your head.
- Tostadas de ceviche - delicious!
- Their horchata is perfect and their tacos are simply delicious. Too bad I haven't been able to find horchata this good down where I live.
- This place is good, their pan one meal was a little tough but it good.