3207 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60608
- Steak taco dinnner!
- Food is fresh and good.
- Steak quesadilla and rice with chicken. Sooooo good
- Very friendly.. great food...
- Chicken tacos and chile rellanos... Bomb!!!
- Pork stew or chicken tacos on hard shell is the best on the menu, soft shell stuffed pepper taco pretty good too
- Good cheap tacos!
- Chicken Burrito and Chicken Nachos to die for!
- They are closed for good.
- At this spot you're given a choice of beef, chicken, chorizo, pork or beef stew, and al pastor, which is one of Chicagoist's "one Great Dishes." Non-meat options include beans or avocado.
- Good as usual !
- Cash Only !!!
- Love this place. Family owned, very friendly and comfortable place. Delicious chicken and steak. Horchata is okay. Roomy place to study too.
- Great food, but they're cash only!
- Hey vegans! They use lard, but you can get an avocado taco/burrito/etc with no cheese or sour cream.
- Horrible, absolutely horrible service. How these people have jobs is beyond me. I would tell everyone I know to never go in this place!