3340 E 12th St (34th Ave)
Oakland, CA 94601
- Niman Ranch meat, $2 tacos, great Tamarindo and crazy delicious adobada - marinated pork in a vinegar & red chile sauce. A keeper!
- Some of the BEST Mexican food I have encountered since leaving Modesto back in 2005. Hands down the BEST Pozole I have EVER eaten. My wife and I will be back here many, many, many more times.
- Breakfast Burritos b4 11am! Salsa Fresca Bar hasn't been ravaged by lunch crowd yet
- Amazing fried fish tacos! Tortas are too!!
- Carne asada and adobada both delicious. Tortillas made to order!
- Fish tacos are amazing
- Corn Tortillas are handmade, Chicken is Free Range Organic, Help Yourself Salsa Bar is 1st Rate
- Its a small place, but almost anything with carne asada is really good. Want to try a meat alternative? The potato crunch tacos are awesome. Jackie, Advertising Production Specialist
- Pozole is crazy good. Nice option right by fruitvale BART station
- deliciously made burrito with Niman Ranch meat.