Food Truck, Tacos
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2011 Winner: Best Food Truck
- Brisket all day, ya heard me!
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: Best Food Truck
- Outside of Dos Jefes on the weekends. Ask for pickled onions.
- At the Kingpin on Fridays from 6-10 pm.
- If you have the dough, try all of the tacos!!!
- Fish taco was tasty
- Try the brisket. Epic flavor
- EVERYTHING on the menu is great! Random soups/specials are always a treat as well. Orange sauce is good, but use it sparingly: I've seen it make grown men cry. Now accepting credit cards via @Square.
- Try the Seoul man!
- Messin with Texas brisket taco with radishes is something dreams are made of. Literally. I dream of these tacos.
- The avocado fries are avocado with an incredibly crispy coating served with a spiced mayonnaise. It's fat on fat on fat but somehow tastes light and fresh.
- Bomb tacos!
- Savory amazing tacos. You cannot go wrong hunting this food truck down and indulging.
- Of the vegetarian options, Jane Deaux is most solid.
- The tacos are some of my favorite and now so is the soup.
- Messin' With Texas (Brisket) is outstanding.
- My own favorite food truck, and not in the least because its regular menu includes a taco of piquant braised greens, pepitas, and Cojita cheese.
- Everything is good.
- Can't go wrong with anything.