10748 Queens Blvd (btw 71st Ave. and 70th Rd)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
1:00am - 11:50pm
6:00am - 12:59am
- Great place for the second stop on the prohibition tour
- Spies used to meet here. I didn't tell you this.
- Breakfast sandwiches and late night/early morning equals greatness!
- Honestly people, it's a DINER, not a gourmet restaurant!
- I am sorry but never again. Maybe if u r drunk else avoid.
- Love their bacon cheeseburgers #delish
- Yuck...I can't believe I had the most tasteless challah French toast ever and I wasn't even drunk!
- Worst place ever! No avocado, no mashed potatoes, the lock in the bathroom does not work!!! Moreover, the waiter believes he gets paid for being sarcastic.
- Absolutely the worse customer service ever! The waiter was beyond rude and demanded a better tip for crappy service. I wouldn't ever recommend this diner to anyone!!!!
- Bacon egg & cheese is good. Also their silver dollar pancakes.
- Pancakes any hour
- Love they're Belgian waffle sundae with the works, soft Belgian waffle not overly crispy 2 scoops of ice cream ,walnuts, and whip cream , heavenly
- Nice little neighborhood spot w fresh homemade food and reasonable prices
- Service is great. Try the burgers and meatballs! Very good!
- Breakfast food and service is great!
- Coffee not great and they gave me milk instead of half and half eggs and hash browns decent but that is hard to mess up right?
- Absolutely great
- The wurst lol. Do not order the fruit salad !!!
- Eh, menza menza
- Just awful...