Buffet, Salad, Soup
39370 Paseo Padre Pkwy (Gateway Plaza)
Fremont, CA 94538
- Their powerade is so yummy plus cheese and salad
- Sunday breakfast brunch is a nice change of pace.
- Yummy food and awesome salad
- If you want Sunday breakfast omelettes, be sure to come before 11am because that's when they stop serving omelettes.
- Deals.pl.us has coupons starting $7.29 for lunch + a dollar fifty for unlimited drink. Sunday morning brunches are awesome - waffles, omelet and French toast!! Yumm
- Yummy! An 8 year old even screamed out "MOMMY I LIKE THE SALAD HERE, LETS GO HERE EVERY NIGHT" i started laughing hecca hard! Lol
- Try the Albondigas Locas Soup
- the corn muffins have corn actually baked into them. Try them, absolutely delicious when warm!
- April is always Lemon month!
- Joan's broccoli madness is why u come here!
- Their ranch dressing is absolutely yummy!
- If you have a large group and it's crowded, sit in the patio area. There's a ton of space, gas heaters, and privacy.
- Salads are good. Good soup, great bread. Of course its like the hunger games but otherwise good food.
- The "Big Chunk Chicken Noodle Soup" now features chicken-loaf mystery meat that taste like rubberized sponge but probably has a lot of beak and butt.
- Download coupons!
- Great value! Always try looking online or join Club Veg for free coupons.
- Always come before lunch during weekdays and never come in a Sunday
- Sign up for their Club Veg emails to get coupons!
- It's a nice place for a change in food...try the bakery items...they 'll take u into a new world
- I love everything here.:-)