Vegetarian / Vegan
213 S 1st St (btwn E Ivinson & Grand Ave)
Laramie, WY 82070
- Don't be shy this vegetarian restaurant will knock your socks off. Suggestion: lasagna!
- The black bean sweet potato burrito is incredible.
- I have never had a bad meal at Sweet Melissa's!
- You can't go wrong with anything you order. All veg / veagan restaurant with WONDERFUL daily specials.
- The artichoke dip is awesome! Same with the lasagna...and pretty much everything else.
- Lots of typical vegetarian/vegan options. If you aren't ready for those, try the Beyond Burger. It tastes like beef, but without the cow.
- Do not miss the Cauliflower and Chickpea Tikka Masala. It is totally legit.
- I really love the vegan cauliflower wings and vegan cheese dip! I have had everything vegan from here and I have loved everything!
- The Hula burger and roasted veggie salad are both amazing. We need to come back to try some of the other tasty sounding options!
- Don't go too hungry. Portions are small. Great for a date night.
- Best Vegetarian restaurant in Wyoming.
- Fried banana bread is so great!
- Everything's made in-house.
- Holy moly everything is good
- Service is not with a smile. Rude.
- Does not accept Bitcoin.
- The pita pizza is to die for.
- Great service with very welcoming & helpful employees! I want to come back to Laramie just to eat here again!
- When the pad thai is the special of the day, it's a must order.
- Not bad for an all vegan restaurant. The food was really good but wished they put bacon on some things.