I love nothing more than big family dinners. Some of my fondest memories are from our big family dinners. Family dinners were always the time we got to catch up with cousins, aunts and uncles who we hadn’t seen in awhile. We’d eat great food, drink delicious wine and chat for hours. The best.
This Rosh Hashana I took the boys to Toronto and invaded my cousin’s apartment to host my Canadian family for the very first time. It was a thrill. The best part was…my biggest responsibility was styling the table. MY FAVORITE PART! The ladies in my family are the most incredible cooks. And everyone has a famous dish. So it was like a big old potluck. So awesome.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record