Swap Shop Drive-In Theater
Movie Theater, Flea Market, Cineplex
- Come in, pay for one movie stay for as many as you like. With regular movie theaters charging $12+ this place is hard to beat!
- TURN YOUR LIGHTS OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Especially if you know the movie is going to be dark) Only turn your lights on for the food carts! Thank you, The Mayor :)
- Cum, smoke a blunt, watch a movie eat munchie. Perfect date night
- Bring your own snacks to save a couple more $$. Grab a tall drink, a decent size of chip, and something sweet. ENJOY!
- Cash only. Wanted to let you know before you wait in line since The Swap Shop doesn't bother to tell you.
- Sunday news paper has a coupon for $1 movie ticket on Weds. ;-) check LifeStyle section.....
- The best (and biggest) drive-in in the country! I love this place, could see a couple movies a night. They sell food, beer, even ciggs!
- Perfect spot for those who want to shop, play and see a movie all in one place.
- For those who love the Drive-In @Swap shop, Mountain Dew cans are having a promotion deal for either free preferred parking or one free movie ticket. Offer expires 9/30/14
- You can drink at the movies.... Need I say more?
- Awesome place!!! It's definitely a different experience! Even better when it's pouring and lighting and you can be cozy watching the movie from your car! the sound is also very good!
- Every Wednesday night half off!! Only $3.50, you can't beat that.
- Awesome place for an intimate date/alone time with your other half. Bring some wine and things to snack on and you won't regret it. Enjoy !
- Y'all gotta tighten up. Movie times never match the online postings buy I still love drive ins soooo *shrugs*
- If you go to one film early, pay for the later showing and watch whatever is playing before. I did so when I saw We're The Millers after seeing 2 Guns
- Check it out! Bjs in the backseat and everything!
- Don't get lost in the parking lot!
- Best drive in ever. Pull out some chairs bring some food and just chill. Be careful not to fall asleep..... It's so easy to do!!!!
- Screen 7 sounds horrible.
- Love the flea market by day and drive-in movies at night that you actually want to see. Great place to go when you can't think of anything to do.