423 S Phillips Ave (W. 13th Street)
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Their lunch specials are unbelievably good and affordable!
- Food is great but service is horrible. Place would kill it if they had staff who actually wanted to be there.
- Have the specialty cucumber roll!
- Best Sushi in Sioux Falls hands down!
- Fabulous and fresh sushi! Great service! Small, so get here early or expect to wait! Rolls are not filled with cheap stuff like mayo! Ask for the squid salad or the spicy spinach rolls!
- I've had hair in my last 3 carry out orders...time to wear hair nets fellas.
- I highly suggest Spicy Spinach roll with a salmon/tuna cover. Phenomenal. In addition the sashimi slices are more than generous. The best sushi in Sioux Falls hands down.
- This is a nice sushi restaurant with a tight-knit cozy atmosphere. The shrimp tempura rolls were excellent and the service was prompt and polite.
- Spicy spinanch roll with a salmon cover...awesome
- Best sushi ANYWHERE! Service is great- food is better. The lunchbox is the way to go, but get there at 11:15 if you want a table :)
- The food is phenomenal and the service is great too. I don't know what the other guy was talking about. I have never had bad service and have eaten here for years.
- They don't use mayo in their sushi... and that's not the only thing on the menu. The noodle bowls are pretty delicious as well.
- Agreed on the special cucumber and the eel rolls!
- I could seriously eat here every day. Yum! Try the Eel Rolls. Delish. The service is not super friendly, but the food is good and affordable.
- The reason I fell in love with sushi! Can't go wrong with anything you order!
- Kind and familiar staff. Also educated staff. HOWEVER, extremely slow and you can never order half of their menu .
- Best place in Sioux Falls for sushi. Get the sushi masa roll!
- Highly suggest assembly your own sashimi and sushi meal. Salmon sashimi is top notch
- Everything is great here. You will love it.