633 S Arroyo Pkwy #1
Pasadena, CA 91105
- This place is a disgrace. Poor quality. Poorer service.
- Blue crab hand rolls and sea bream sushi
- The seaweed salad was fun, especially the tosaka.
- Love it! Very fresh fish!
- Good mix between traditional sushi with a good modest assortment of some rolls for those that prefer not so traditional. More importantly, the fish is great quality , and the owner/chef is awesome.
- Best beef teriyaki I've found in L.A.!!! Hands down
- Everything is so good. High quality fresh fish, awesome beef tataki, and super tasty handrolls!!
- Minimalist and fresh. Kumamoto oyster, ankimo, Spanish mackerel, sashimi plate, all awesome.
- Excellent miso and udon!
- Trust the chef and go omakase. You won't regret it.
- Authentic and polite service by the couple. Sushi tastes very fresh. Worth the price for such great quality food! Best sushi in town!
- Best new sushi restaurant in Pasadena!